We recruited 12 Participants using the following criteria: 27+, own at least 1 smart device and self-reported as concerned about privacy and security. We alternated between conducting interview sessions and taking notes for our colleague.
01. How do people evaluate and define privacy risks currently and do their concerns match proven risks?
02. How do people derive value from connected devices?
03. What do people understand about data collection from devices and how does it inform their decisions?
04. What are the complications of protecting digital identity?
05. When is personal privacy violated?